Featuring enhanced protocol support, user interface, and reporting.
NEW YORK, June 13, 2012 – Bayshore Networks, the leading provider of internal application firewall technology engineered to detect and block advanced malware and threats, today announced general availability of Bayshore SCADA Firewall™ (v2.0), delivering unmatched defense against targeted attacks on SCADA infrastructure. Featuring enhanced protocol support, user interface and reporting, the second generation of Bayshore SCADA Firewall™ v2.0 provides one of the most powerful lines of defense at a time when attacks on critical infrastructure and industrial control systems are increasing in sophistication, frequency and scale.
Bayshore SCADA Firewall v2.0 features:
- Layer 7 application protection for Industrial Control Systems
- Expanded support for important industrial protocols including Modbus and DNP3
- Multi-protocol application inspection with the most powerful policy-specification language in the industry
- Advanced heuristic baselining using the most advanced application-behavior profiler available
- Robust event logging and SIEM integration features
- Strong policy language for more granular control over industrial data inputs
- Enhanced Protocol Support, User Interface and Reporting
- Dynamic User Interface for easier configuration
“Critical infrastructure requires sophisticated security technology with industrial control protocol support, and we believe the next generation of Bayshore SCADA Firewall is the strongest defense against advanced threat actors who continue the onslaught of more sophisticated attack schemes aimed at SCADA Industrial Control Systems, Defense Industrial Base and critical infrastructure organizations,” said Bayshore Chief Executive Officer Francis Cianfrocca.
Read the whole release, and more product details, HERE