SingleKey™ Information Assurance Firewall
Bayshore's multi-protocol application protection platform provides unparalleled application protection, integrity and availability to defense, critical infrastructure and Fortune 500 customers.
Bayshore's high-performance SingleKey™ firewall is deployed at Layer 7 in the high-traffic network core, and is optimized to provide large defense, critical infrastructure, and industrial enterprises with critical asset and intellectual property protection against advanced cyber threats and insider attacks. SingleKey™ provides globally-distributed enterprises with innovative solutions to segment and segregate critical assets and geographies in order to minimize potential asset loss.
SingleKey™ proactively detects and blocks attacks on critical applications which violate security policies automatically created for each application. Administrators tune SingleKey™'s adaptive heuristics to continuously profile application behavior, and deliver real-time anomaly detection. SingleKey™ leverages patent-pending heuristic baselining, behavior-based analytics, and its highly-granular Pallaton™ Layer 7 Policy Engine, to detect anomalous behavior in real time. SingleKey™ installations scale high on throughput and performance; Bayshore's Fiber Optic SingleKey™ Layer 7 Firewall is designed for large network core deployments and delivers the high-performance throughput at 10+ Gbps.
“Despite billions of dollars spent annually on the protection of critical assets, today’s enterprise organizations remain extremely vulnerable to targeted attacks by highly-motivated cybercriminals and nation-states. If increasingly sophisticated threat strains and tactics have proven anything, it’s that perimeter security is no longer effective and information security decision-makers deserve more effectiveness, innovation and scalability to truly protect the enterprise.”
SingleKey, now shipping v5.0, delivers the most comprehensive application protection on the market and is equipped with the following key features:
- High-performance Behavior-based Layer 7 Firewall Optimized for High-Traffic Network Core
- Proprietary Application Profiling Technology Generating Layer 7 Policies Automatically
- Pallaton™, Proprietary Layer 7 Policy Engine Controlling Applications at the Data Element Level
- Uniquely Positioned to Segment Open, Flat Global Enterprise Networks by Geography and Business Unit
- Protection against Targeted Attacks on Critical Applications behind the DMZ
- Multi-Protocol Application Support including HTTP, Custom Enterprise Apps, and SCADA
- Dynamic Routing Capabilities via BGP, OSPF and Failover
Read: Advanced Persistent Threat: From Detection to Remediation, a Bayshore whitepaper
View our white paper »