Securing Operational Technology in the Oil and Gas Industry

oil gas thumbnail drop shadow.jpg

Given the rise in cyber-attacks in the past few years, the focus is on the insecurity of the oil and gas industry’s infrastructure.  In a recent study of the Oil and Gas Industry, only 35% of the respondents rated their organization’s operational technology (OT) cyber readiness as high.  Are you in the other 65%?

Download this whitepaper, and you’ll learn:

  • how you compare to your peers in areas including risk and readiness
  • the opportunities created by the interconnection of infrastructure
  • the need for securing the OT environment
  • new technologies to protect the Oil and Gas infrastructure

Lastly, it introduces Bayshore’s Industrial Cyber Protection Platform, which stops cyber threats before they can damage critical industrial assets and systems, and allows secure connection to the industrial internet.