Michael Dager, Chief Executive Officer
Francis Cianfrocca, Founder & Chief Scientist
Kirby Wadsworth, Chief Marketing Officer
Susan Lutz, VP Business Development & Sales
Bob Lam, Co-Founder, VP Corporate Development & Finance
Andres Andreu, VP Engineering
Ram Boreda, VP Product Management
Mike brings more than two decades of experience in senior-level management positions at leading technology companies. Prior to joining Bayshore, Mike was CEO of Arxan Technologies Inc. Arxan provides application protection and hardening in the Mobile Device Security space. In his nine years at Arxan, Mike raised $29M in venture financing and eventually sold the Company to TA Associates, a private equity firm, for a nine-figure sales price. The event produced a ten-fold return for investors and liquidity for all managers and employees. Mike stayed on as CEO for two years after the acquisition to maintain stability, continue growth and profitability.
He built Arxan from a grass roots startup with no commercial revenue into a large, profitable organization and a recognized market leader. He hired the entire executive team, identified potential markets and created commercial products to successfully penetrate those markets. With Mike’s guidance, the company experienced 14 consecutive quarters of 100% growth over the prior year’s quarter and 13 consecutive quarters of profitability.
- Prior to Arxan, Mike was CEO and Chairman of the Board of Worksoft for more than three years. Worksoft is a leading provider of automated enterprise testing solutions.
- Prior to Worksoft, Mike was president and CEO of OSE Systems Inc. (acq. ENEA). During his five-year tenure at OSE, grew the company from a startup to the second-largest embedded operating system supplier, with a stock market valuation of over $1B.
- Prior to OSE Systems, Mike held senior sales management positions at Pure Software (acq. RATL). He helped raise the market valuation of the company from startup to more than $1B. At Pure, Mike contributed to one of the most successful IPOs of 1995.
- Mike began his career at Texas Instruments in the semiconductor division.
- Mike earned his BSEE degree from the University of Michigan. He has served on the Engineering Advisory Board of the Engineering School at UM since 2007.
As a recognized IIoT industry visionary and evangelist, Francis has a significant following on subjects relating to technology, cybersecurity, and national economic and security policy
- Noted expert in the fields of data security, computer-language design, compiler implementation, network communications and large-scale distributed application architectures
- Published author and frequent speaker, holds several issued and pending patents
- Strong advocate of open source software development
- Trusted by Fortune 100 CIOs and CSOs
- Recently presented at the IoT World Forum, the Industrial Internet Consortium, the IoT Global Innovation Forum, the RSA Security Conference, OWASP, ATX Design News, Interop, and ICS-ISAC, among others
- More than two decades of marketing leadership in both global public companies and private startups
- Created billions of dollars in new market opportunities
- CMO, Limelight Networks
- VP, Global Marketing, F5 Networks
- VP, Marketing, Compaq
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Business, Northwestern University
- BS, Information Technology, Northeastern University
- Award-winning entrepreneurial executive with multiple successful security industry exits
- Track record of starting, growing, and achieving strong revenue growth in enterprise cybersecurity technology and Industrial IoT markets
- CEO and Founder of ETSec, managed security service acquired by ANX, pioneer in managed UTM gateway and SaaS, awarded 9 patents
- GM, Verisign Enterprise Information Security, increased revenue from $4m to $200m annually
- Co-Founder, SecureIT, early information security company acquired by Verisign
- BS Electrical Engineering, Rutgers University
- Successfully closed two rounds of funding and recruited Bayshore’s senior business team and advisers
- Cultivated strategic partnerships with Cisco and BAE Systems
- Two decades of strong track record in cybersecurity on Wall Street and with start-ups
- Former Managing Director and Lead Security Software Analyst at Bear Stearns & Co. (now JP Morgan)
- Founded and ran StrateSight Advisors LLC, an independent NYC-based advisory firm, which helped privately held cybersecurity companies grow revenues and foster strategic partnerships.
- Early visionary in the cybersecurity industry, helped grow many recognized industry leaders, including McAfee, Symantec, Internet Security Systems and SonicWALL, rainmaking billions of financing dollars, strategic transactions and investments
- Member of the Bayshore Board of Directors
- MBA New York University; BS Computer Information Systems, Indiana University.
- Award-winning security technology leader; Computerworld 100 Premier IT Leaders
- Previously Chief Architect for Ogilvy & Mather
- CTO for neuroFuzz Application Security
- IT and Security leadership positions at a Federal agency
- BS Computer Science, American College of Computer and Information Sciences
- Proven track record launching and managing enterprise security and cloud security solutions
- 20+ years of experience driving product management at startups and large companies in cybersecurity and Enterprise Software
- CipherCloud – VP, Product Management
- Verisign – Director of Product Management and Strategic Alliances
- eSecurity (NetIQ) – Director of Product Management
- AT&T, MCI and Philips – Technical Leadership roles
- MBA, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- More than 40 years of success in the technology industry
- CEO of Secure Computing from 1999 to 2008, which sold appliances and hosted services to protect users and data
- Guided Secure Computing from less than $30M in annual revenue to more than $200M in 2007, acquired by McAfee for $500M
- Following Secure Computing, was Director & CEO of InterAct911 Corp., a public safety software platform company, until its acquisition by Constellation Software Inc. in March 2015
- Previously, Senior VP of Marketing, Services and Business Development at Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., which was acquired by Acatel
- General Manager of Memory and Micro Systems at Intel; founder of Intel’s Enterprise Systems Division
- Co-founder and Managing Director, Trident Capital Cybersecurity
- One of the early pioneers in cybersecurity, has played significant roles as an entrepreneurial and public company CEO, board member, angel and VC investor
- Joined Trident Capital as a venture partner in 2008; co-founded Trident Capital Cybersecurity in 2015, focusing exclusively on security companies
- Led the investments in Solera Networks (acquired by BlueCoat), AlienVault (Chairman of the Board), BlueCat Networks and Mocana (Chairman of the Board)
- Joined the boards of Mojo Networks, HyTrust, Neohapsis (acquired by Cisco) and Qualys (Board Observer prior to IPO: QLYS)
- Consultant to the US Department of Defense as part of DeVenCI, member of the board of Advisors of SINET, active participant of the World Economic Forum Partnership for Cyber Resilience and The Industrial Internet projects, and Chairman of the Board of the Hispanic IT Executive Council
- Fortune 500 tech leader & entrepreneur
- CTO of TD Ameritrade since July 2011
- Founder & CEO of Rev2 Networks, a provider of business risk analytics solutions
- CTO of Symbol Technologies (acq. Motorola), while also serving as the GM of the Software Division
- Founder & CEO of NetOps Corp. (acq. Micromuse), an analysis and fault-prediction company